Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Trick Trick Soulja Boy
Oxsr
post Nov 13 2008, 08:42 PM
post #1

Original pirate

crew: Members
playa id: 443

On an unseasonably warm Lexington, Kentucky, afternoon Motowns resident bad guy, Trick Trick, and about ten of his boys rolled up to the front door of UKs campus radio station. Trick Trick was on a promotional tour for his new album The Villain and was hitting all major college radio outlets in the mid-west, which is what brought the caravan of murdered-out Escalades into the University of Kentucky student center parking lot and what eventually led to one of the most interesting interviews Ive done to date.

If youve never seen photos of this dude, allow me to lay it out for you: a big burly brother standing draped in platinum possibly holding a firearm (it really depends what photo youre looking at). This is what I expected to see hop out of the truck as I stood there, all 510 of me in my neatly pressed polo and reading glasses. Instead, the man from the pictures hopped out of the drivers seat, hit me with daps and a friendly What up, cuz? as he watched gawking students go by on the way to class. After a lengthy introduction to the entourage, Trick and I made our way into the recording studio while the rest of the crew waited in the lobby, no doubt having the God fearing adults in the Center for Student Involvement shitting their pants. Believe me when I say these people have never seen or heard a rapper outside of the TV screen. But I digress

Right off the bat I found out that Trick is far from the bully he is on his records. Im fairly sure theres not a nicer, funnier bad guy in the world. We discussed everything from DAT machines, T-Wayne and rap clothing trends to which place to hit at 3 a.m.: Lafayette, American or Leos. About a half hour into our talk the interview shifted from playful banter to raging tirade in a matter of seconds. The subject of choice: Soulja Boy. Trick expressed his disgust with Soulja Boys effect on the industry, and his overall negative attitude toward his peers. A man of his word, Trick decided to take full responsibility for teaching this young man a lesson, shuffling him to the top of Trick Trick The Villains list of rappers to beat down.

Heres a snippit of my interview with The Villain. Stay tuned for the Hip-Hop crime report in the coming months with the headline Soulja Boy Falls Victim to Detroit Rappers Belt.

SmokingSection.Com
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
SUPERMAN DAT HO
post Nov 14 2008, 10:36 AM
post #2

Elite Member

crew: Platinum members
playa id: 3

, ? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/haha.png)
+Quote Post
desoe
post Nov 14 2008, 10:45 AM
post #3

SUITS ROCK

playa id: 26

A man of his word, Trick decided to take full responsibility for teaching this young man a lesson, shuffling him to the top of Trick Trick The Villains list of rappers to beat down.

- , .. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/haha.png)

, - -, soulja boy (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Shoppin' Spree (IMG:style_emoticons/default/kick.gif)
+Quote Post
Oxsr
post Nov 14 2008, 01:22 PM
post #4

Original pirate

crew: Members
playa id: 443

diz post has been edited by FiftyOne: Nov 14 2008, 01:22 PM
+Quote Post
beastie
post Nov 14 2008, 01:27 PM
post #5

playa id: 17

"I got the devil in my eyes you write your name on your glasses" (IMG:style_emoticons/default/badegg.png)

+Quote Post
desoe
post Nov 14 2008, 01:35 PM
post #6

SUITS ROCK

playa id: 26

QUOTE(FiftyOne @ Nov 14 2008, 03:22 PM) *

soulja- e-bay (IMG:style_emoticons/default/kick.gif)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 playa(z) are reading this thread (2 agents and 0 undercover playaz)
0 playaz:

- date & time: 22nd August 2019 - 12:55 AM